Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is operated by Toshiba Automation Systems Service Co., Ltd. ("TASS"). Please note that it is assumed that you agree to any and all the terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") if you use this website.
TASS may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and / or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Therefore, you are requested to confirm the latest Terms and Conditions before using this website. This website may provide links to websites operated by other companies. Use of such websites is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual websites.
TASS makes no warranty of any kind, with respect to this web site, including without limitation, the accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of third parties rights and / or safety of its contents. The contents of this website may be altered or deleted and the operation may be suspended or discontinued at any time without any prior notice. TASS shall not be liable for any damage incurred for any reason, including but not limited to, inaccuracy, alteration or deletion of the contents of this website, occurrence of a problem on this website, and suspension or discontinuation of operation of this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Any and all rights to the trade names, trademarks and logos used on this website and belonging to TASS, or other companies are protected under the Trademark Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law and other applicable laws. Use of the above without authorization from Toshiba, TASS or other companies that hold rights is prohibited. For copyright, please visit the page "About the copyright".
About links to the website
1 How to affix a link to the top page of the website of Toshiba Automation Systems Service Co., Ltd.
<a href="https://www.toshiba-tass.co.jp/en/">Toshiba Automation Systems Service Co., Ltd.<⁄a>
2 Conditions for linking to this website
- When affixing a link to the top page of this website（ https://www.toshiba-tass.co.jp/en/ ）for commercial or non-commercial purposes, or for the intranet, it is not necessary to inform us thereof. You are advised to affix the link by carefully reading "How to affix a link to the top page of the website of Toshiba Automation Systems Service Co., Ltd.If you wish to affix a link to any page other than the top page, you are advised to inform us thereof by filling out the "Inquiry Form".
- If you wish to display the URL of our website in publications such as magazines, books, advertisements, etc., or storage media such as CD-ROMs, you are advised to kindly inform us thereof in advance by filling out the "Inquiry Form". If you wish to show the URL in Internet media such as email magazines, you are not requested to inform us thereof. However, you are requested to refrain from quoting the contents and images shown in our website.
- Use of the logo for the purpose of providing a link is not permitted. (Use of the logo requires prior granting of authorization by Toshiba.)
- You are strictly prohibited from establishing a link from websites for which any of the following items are applicable.
- Websites containing materials intended to defame, slander or discredit TASS, its board members or employees, or other companies, persons or groups.
- Websites containing adult materials, material offensive to public order and morality, illegal or potentially illegal materials, or materials concerning illegal or potentially illegal activities.
- Websites which may make this website indistinct and elicit misunderstanding of third parties by expanding it in the frames.
- Other websites which we consider to be inappropriate.
- For whatever reason, you are not allowed to establish a link if you do not observe the precautions and the procedure for affixing it, which are shown on this page. Also, if you are requested by this Company to delete the link, you must follow the request without fail.
Proposals from Customers
Regarding proposals concerning products, technologies, manufacturing and / or sales methods, designs, etc., submitted to TASS by its customers, unless TASS specifically requests customers to do so, TASS does not review any proposals from customers except those that come within the scope of "Proposals to be Reviewed", described below.
Regarding proposals that are not "Proposals to be Reviewed" TASS assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality of such proposals and assumes no obligation to review such proposals.
Proposals to be Reviewed
- Patent, design or trademark the right to which is registered with the Patent Office.
- A utility model the right to which is registered with the Patent Office and to which a registrability report issued by the Patent Office is attached, which facilitates judgment concerning validity of the right, and the document states that "6. No prior art documents can be found".
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, use of this website and application of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall be exclusively the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to this website.
In the case of exporting (including transporting to a country outside Japan and disclosing to non-residents in Japan) technologies or programs obtained from this website or products purchased from this website, you are required to comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, the U.S. Export Administration Act and any other applicable laws and regulations.
Third parties' websites linked to or from this website ("linked third parties' websites"), except those of TASS, are administered by such third parties at their own responsibility. Provision of a link to and from this website does not imply that TASS has any special relationship with parties operating linked third parties' websites or that TASS recommends the contents of linked third parties' websites. TASS assumes no responsibility for the contents of linked third parties' sites or use of such sites.
Accessibility policy for the website
For TASS Web Accessibility Policy, please visit the page about "Accessibility guidelines for the website of Toshiba Automation Systems Service Co., Ltd."
Inquiries concerning our website
If you have any suggestions or inquiries concerning the website of Toshiba Automation Systems Service Co., Ltd., you are advised to use the "Inquiry Form".